Re: [tlug] Choosing an internet provider

On 9/13/2011 4:01 PM, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

GOL is Japan's oldest retail ISP and hosted TLUG's server for several
years. GOL has pretty low staff turnover; a number of key people
including the engineering manager, have been there since the
nineties.

Seconded. I was one of GOL's earliest customers, and was with them for ten years until I bought a Manshon that came with a network (Tsunagu Net. GOL was definitely better).

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
Faculty of Letters
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-0033, Japan