Re: [tlug] Choosing an internet provider

Curious,

I used to use GOL as well, still have an email account with them.
What do you make of this announcement, with no further detail? Do they
actually limit bandwidth, or is it all bark and no bite?
http://www.gol.com/en/biz/maintenance/topics_20101101.html

--Richard

--
--Richard Frankum