[tlug] Choosing an internet provider

Hi all

I've recently moved and am living by myself in Japan for the first time. I have to choose an internet provider now but I really have no idea where to start. I just wanted to ask what everyone is using and why. I don't need anything too fancy. Just being able to browse at a decent speed would be fine. No mail addresses, webspace or anything else needed. I don't want any monthly data limits but I imagine that those don't exist in Japan anyway. I'm living in Itabashi-ku in case it's relevant.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
--
~Andreas Kieckens
Twitter: @Metallion98.