From: Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>
Date: 2011/2/28
Subject: Re: [tlug] Coverity Scan
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>

On 28 February 2011 03:58, Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> wrote:

> I thought it's kind of interesting that Perl has many more
> lines of code than Python

I think it is down to the fact that Perl was born as awk + sed, then
had a bunch of stuff bolted on, whereas Python was designed from the
start as a clean, OO (why the primitive types, Guido?) language
intended for pedagogy.

--
Cheers,
Josh

ASAHI Net.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )