Re: [tlug] [announcement] 2011-03-13 Technical meeting.

> I can't make the meeting but I'm very interested in this topic. Can it be
> made available afterward please?

The meetings are always* recorded and posted, though there can be some
lag. Mention it on the list a few days after the meeting, and maybe
you'll motivate the video guys to hand the transcoding process a few
cycles (CPU or otherwise).

Also, please note that TLUG requires inline, trimmed posting, as per:
http://lists.tlug.jp/listpolicy.html#postq

Cheers,
Josh

* For all reasonable values of "always" ;)