Re: [tlug] Die, "Adobe Bridge Workspace File"! Die!

Darren, Neil,

Thanks for responding.

Almost got it!

Combining the commands and locations you guys offered, I think (hope) I've located the problem. It seems to be in the following files:

dave@example.com:~/.local/share$ grep -i -r "Adobe Bridge" * | more
バイナリー・ファイルgvfs-metadata/homeは一致しました
バイナリー・ファイルicons/text-plain.pngは一致しました
mime/text/plain.xml: <comment>Adobe Bridge Workspace File</comment>

I looked in ~/.local/share/mime/text/plain.xml, and it says:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mime-type xmlns="http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/shared-mime-info"; type="text/plain">
<!--Created automatically by update-mime-database. DO NOT EDIT!-->
<glob pattern="*.abdata"/>
<glob pattern="*.collection"/>
<glob pattern="*.data"/>
<glob pattern="*.jsx"/>
<glob pattern="*.workspace"/>
<comment>Adobe Bridge Workspace File</comment>
</mime-type>

I'm imagining the others say something similar. However, the part that concerns me is where it says:
<!--Created automatically by update-mime-database. DO NOT EDIT!-->

I want to tread carefully so as not to mess up my MIME types in general.

How do I go about correcting these? I tried running:

update-mime-database ~/.local/share/mime

... but that didn't change anything.

What is the best and safest way to destroy any and all these mentions of Adobe Bridge Workspace?

--
Dave M G