Re: [tlug] Die, "Adobe Bridge Workspace File"! Die!

CL,

Thanks for responding.
Would it be a waste of time to ask why you don't just run all of your
WIN stuff in a VirtualBox running on Ubuntu in seamless mode?

Yeah, unfortunately, that question goes the wrong direction.

The fact is, I'm actually not using Photoshop in Wine anymore anyway. But the damage has already been done.

I've tried uninstalling Wine entirely, and anything Adobe related with it. However, the annoying "Adobe Bridge Workspace File" file type has remained.

Something in the system has been set, and it's not going away.

I'm hoping someone knows something about file or MIME type handling or something within Linux so I can squash this annoyance.

--
Dave M G