Re: [tlug] Die, "Adobe Bridge Workspace File"! Die!

On 08/20/2010 12:00 PM, Dave M G wrote:
TLUG,

This is a very small annoyance, but it is... well... annoying.

8>< schnitt

I'm coming here because I'm wondering if there's a more aggressive way
to get under the hood and manually edit whatever file it is that might
be responsible for this file type classification. I simply want to
change "Adobe Bridge Workspace File" to "Plain Text File".

Any ideas how that can be done?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Would it be a waste of time to ask why you don't just run all of your WIN stuff in a VirtualBox running on Ubuntu in seamless mode? I stopped using WINE when it took me longer to remember how to fix all of its shortcomings, the secret handshakes, and the required workarounds (including its not-ready-for-prime-time CJK support) than to actually use the few programs I needed.

--
CL