Re: [tlug] New programming revision site - by a TLUG'er

黒鉄章 writes:

 > Yes, the thing registration gives you is saving your test history
 > so you can receive the benefit of SRS. And I haven't 'sold' that
 > from the front page yet. I guess I feel too embarrassed to promote
 > something that was discovered 101 years ago and been used in some
 > software for close to two decades(?).

A link to the wiki page wouldn't hurt.  Sort of a "we use this
technique" credit.  (Like the BSD license requires.)

 > Yes, you're right. I've been lazy not to put that in yet. I know
 > it's anti-productive to just say "No, wrong", and stop. I'll
 > definitely change the wording and extend the data model for
 > explanations to be saved soon.
 >
 > My excuse has been

Hey, you don't need an excuse, that's what wikis and similar
community-improvable mechanisms are for!

 >   * Questions that require the user to click on token. Primarily I
 > think this is good for asking a question such as "The function
 > below causes a compiler error. Click on the keyword/token that is
 > the cause."

That's a good one.  But don't limit yourself to one bad token! }:-}