[tlug] New programming revision site - by a TLUG'er

Hi All.

    For my own needs I wanted to maintain my programming skills, so I made a web site- www.plrev.org. There's just too many languages I've programmed in and I regularly mix up syntax between them. Also, I naturally forget stuff I haven't used in a long time ... like what's the syntax for a C function pointer? For this challenge I realized I need to do spaced repetition study for them.

    Anyhow I made the website. It has some content (C++, Java, PHP) but no other users yet. If you'd like to try it, and particularly if you'd like to add questions to it, please feel free to. You can just try a quiz without logging on; you can make a login if you want to save your practice history; or you can be an editor if you want to add your own stuff.

    日本語に関してはローカライズ されているよ。舌皛逅跂勉闕﨏佑ⅸ颪い芯面擷⓲室蠅掘∈◀泙把面擷気譴討い襯唫ぅ彩簑蠅肋囉瑤任后◀舌皛逅跂勉闕❶▲┘妊↗拭爾砲覆辰燭虔埆犬靴笋垢\xA4GUIがある。問題を通訳したり新たな入力して下さい。

Cheers,

Akira