Re: [tlug] CentOS, Xen and VLANs

virt-install  --hvm --name centos5.5 --file /dev/XEN-ISCSI/centos5.5_01 --file-size 50 --ram 2048 --vcpus=2  --os-type=linux --cdrom /home/virt/ISO/centos5.5_DVD.iso --vnc
The problem here is that I want to create paravirtualized guests, which does not support using an ISO.

I believe that the very base of your problem is a wrong gateway or routing for your second interface. Can you you show me your routing table?
I believe I found another solution, as another member posted (thanks Francois), to create a virtual interface that acts as a bridge between the tagged VLAN traffic and untagged traffic of the VM.  I will following the steps outlined in this guide:

http://erl.wustl.edu/documents/xen-vlan.txt

Will let you all know the outcome.

Cheers
Jared