Re: [tlug] Die, "Adobe Bridge Workspace File"! Die!

Darren,

Thanks for replying.
How about:
   cd
   grep -i -r "Adobe Bridge Workspace File" .gnome*

And if nothing, then try the global settings:
   grep -i -r "Adobe Bridge Workspace File" /etc/gnome*

Those didn't turn up anything, so I thought maybe the "Adobe Bridge Workspace" designation is stored in something other than a gnome-related file. Maybe it's a Nautilus thing or something. So I tried this:

grep -i -r "Adobe Bridge Workspace File" .*

Thinking that would look through every file on my system.

But the command hung. I figured it would take a while, so I left it overnight, but still, it never returned to the command prompt. Is what I ran too overwhelming a search?

--
Dave M G