Re: [tlug] [OT] What's up with online Japanese<->Japanese dictionaries?

Lewske Wada writes:

 > Japanese animation has been receiving reputation worse than
 > American's.  One reason is not avoiding repetitive pictures while
 > the character is moving, unlike Disney's ones where they move
 > very smoothly using many pictures painted carefully in each motion.

That's too bad. :-(

Japanese anime should not try to be Disney, IMO.  Disney-like fantasy
is not what it's about, not even when Hayao Miyazaki does it.
Japanese anime did not collect millions of fans worldwide because it's
better Disney.  I don't mind if they acquire some technical skills or
Industrial Light and Magic software, but I hope the content stays true
to itself.