Re: [tlug] [tlug-admin] getting decent behaviour when hitting 'r' on tlug-mails in mutt

Josh Glover writes:

 > I agree, but...
 >
 > > If you consider the last part "political," it's certainly no more
 > > "political" than the regular GPL discussions that crop up on this list.
 >
 > I do consider the topic of Reply-to munging "political" in the sense
 > of "TLUG politics", not the broader and very much on-topic for this
 > list "Open Source licensing politics".

That's because you're on the wrong side. ;-)

Seriously, I would like to come back to this in a couple of months
when I get back to work on the version of RFC to submit to the IETF.
Since TLUG *is* a munger, it would be a good experiment for the
conversion.  I will post to -admin first.

Oh, and thank you very much for trying to trap all of us into
moderation bits.  Here is where my mailer wanted to send this post,
which I replied to on the tlug-admin list.

    To: Tokyo Linux Users Group Administration <tlug-admin@example.com>
    Cc: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>

I think it's quite clear who is responsible for this.  So **you** have
just earned a moderation bit.