Re: [tlug] getting decent behaviour when hitting 'r' on tlug-mails in mutt

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 09:47:39AM +0900, Curt Sampson wrote:

> On 2010-01-10 15:28 +0100 (Sun), Tobias Diedrich wrote:
>
> ] set ignore_list_reply_to="yes"
>
> So I'm guessing you could have a default reply-hook that sets this
> to "no," and a reply-hook for TLUG messages that sets this to "yes",
> and that should I believe take effect before the reply addresses are
> determined.

The 'lists' option is telling mutt to apply different checks so
no other hook/marking required apparently.

Taking into account the default mutt-user is not the colourful-
and-clickety-guy this should be made default behaviour..
One has still to explicitly name the lists thou.

Christian