Re: [tlug] getting decent behaviour when hitting 'r' on tlug-mails in mutt

2010/1/11 Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com>:

> [Replies to tlug-admin@example.com, please, unless they happen not to be
> about the configuration or moderation of this list.]
>
> On 2010-01-11 05:39 +0000 (Mon), Josh Glover wrote:
>
>> [Regarding Stephen Turnbull's message:]
>>
>> This historical background is interesting and topical, but then you
>> strayed into political waters.
>
> At risk of getting a moderation bit, I disagree.

Moderation bit earned! It feels like a StackOverflow badge to me. ;)

> I think that Stephen's post was one of the most informative I've ever
> seen on this list, and posts of that nature should be encouraged,
> not discouraged.

I agree, but...

> If you consider the last part "political," it's certainly no more
> "political" than the regular GPL discussions that crop up on this list.

I do consider the topic of Reply-to munging "political" in the sense
of "TLUG politics", not the broader and very much on-topic for this
list "Open Source licensing politics".

I said as much, and asked that this thread die. That should have been
the end of it. *This* email *certainly* will be the end of it.

--
Cheers,
Josh