Re: [tlug] getting decent behaviour when hitting 'r' on tlug-mails in mutt

2010/1/11 Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com>:

> Curt Sampson writes:
>
>  > On 2010-01-10 13:04 +0100 (Sun), Christian Horn wrote:
>  >
>  > > Thats the policits-part i dont bring up, [...]

Because you, unlike Drs. Turnbull and Sampson, were able to grok my
request to take the politics to tlug-admin@example.com

>  > As far as I can tell, it's because the admins don't want replies to
>  > the messages they send coming back to both their address and the list
>  > address by default (which is perfectly reasonable),

Nope. Now Take. It. Off. Line!

> It's not about their personal messages.  The people who initially
> invented this abuse were perfectly capable of setting reply-to in
> their own messages.  lusers don't even know about Reply-To and
> wouldn't think to ask.  The intent was to create a netnews-like
> channel that goes out-of-channel for private replies.

This historical background is interesting and topical, but then you
strayed into political waters. Please take this thread to tlug-admin@
or offline.

Mutt wins the moderation bit.

--