Re: [tlug] [OT] Job hunting

Wayne writes:

 > No, my health care is my own responsibility. I don't expect others to
 > pay for me and I don't expect to pay for others.

 > Thankfully, I've never been to the US and never expect to. With these
 > new rules I don't expect to be here after 2011 when my current spouse
 > visa expires, then I'll pack what little I have into my case and head
 > off to the UK.

*GUFFAW*  ROTFLMAO!

Heck, with Obama in the Oval Office and Hillary in the Cabinet, by
2011 the U.S. could have universal coverage.  (Highly unlikely, but
more likely now than a year ago, and definitely more likely than it
was when Hillary er^W^WBill was in the Oval Office and Obama was in
the closet!)