Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed
From: Dave M G <dave@example.com>
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 17:49:31 GMT+0900 (Tokyo Standard Time)
I can totally relate to that! I'm not used to being the customer who goes in and hands over a device and says "fix this because I'm paying you a ton of money!". I'm usually the customer who says "Last night I was up until three in the morning experimenting with settings on this thing, and I'm pretty sure I've solved it, but I need access to some other thing that most customers don't use, so I'm wondering if you can help me with some really obscure questions."
This is how we do it! I wouldn't expect anything else from TLUGger :)

Best regards,
--
Alexei Anisimov