Re: [tlug] Disabling "Expire Messages" Function in KMail

Curt Sampson writes:
 > On 2009-02-09 21:25 +0900 (Mon), nigel barker wrote:
 >
 > > one of the reasons we use Thunderbird in our school is that you
 > > can move a profile not just between machines or accounts, but
 > > between OS.
 >
 > Note that the same is true of both Pine and mutt.

And all Emacs-based MUAs, not that I'd expect anyone who can stand to
use T-bird to be able to deal with Emacs.

Re: T-bird.  Jamie's rants about Mozilla-based MUAs are actually
rather telling.  http://www.jwz.org/doc/

Here's a Devil's Dictionary definition that old Ambrose didn't hang
around for long enough to present himself:

    Bonsai, n.  An open-source development framework oriented to
    stunting and twisting the end-user's growth.