Re: [tlug] Disabling "Expire Messages" Function in KMail

Jim Tittsler wrote:
CL writes:

KMail has this habit of "expiring" read messages ... as in erasing them.

Right click on any folder and configure its "Expire..." properties.

Unfortunately, there is no "shut this feature completely off," choice, only relative levels of pain and the ability to set the time when the pain begins.

Or switch to Sup and buy into the Gmail
disk-space-is-getting-cheaper-faster-than-I-get-email-or-spam
philosophy.

Gmail is good enough for Usenet, but I hate entrusting full copies of things to others with really big HDDs; especially client information.

--
CL