[tlug] Disabling "Expire Messages" Function in KMail

Well, just about up and running with a 100% Linux desktop ... (almost, nearly, just about, 90% and counting) and have hit another Terrible Thing. KMail has this habit of "expiring" read messages ... as in erasing them.

Since I need e-mail for work, I need a complex filing and storage system for messages as well as a complex sorting function ... but, I can't afford to have client's mail or my replies disappearing. How do I COMPLETELY TURN OFF any "expire messages" capability? Do not find this in any of the pull down menus nor in any related files when checking as root. Fortunately, I was able to shut it down before too much damage was done and only cc: copies to another account were lost ... but, this has got to stop.

(emotionally yours)

--
CL