Re: [tlug] Disabling "Expire Messages" Function in KMail

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> Jim Tittsler wrote:
> I was going to stay out of this, but I'll add my vote in here for TBird,

I use Thunderbird at work to deal with our Exchange server, and am
very happy with it. It does CJK display and input with no hitches, and
it has the bonus of Rikaichan [...]

Oh... Long time we did not have such discussions :-)

For myself, as I did not find anything good enough, I use Outlook Express via
Wine. Just perfect for everything you just said (except some minor details).
The *plus* (hehehe, you will cry!): As I pay a license, I have a *real* guarantee,
meaning it always works (and I will not have to change as you guys all do every
year).

Simple and beautiful, isn't it?

As it seems complicated to use Wine sometimes, my next step/upgrade
will be to boot directly Windows-7 (YES!, don't cry, you could do it too!)
from Linux/Vmware. Then I will get also the real browser that you miss...

br.

PS. I know some of you are curious, but no need to comment about the mailer
I used for this email :-)  It is Friday, isn't it?

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.