Re: [tlug] Disabling "Expire Messages" Function in KMail

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 10:47:38AM +0000, Josh Glover wrote:

> I use Thunderbird at work to deal with our Exchange server, and am
> very happy with it.

Any good advise for sending mail via exchange?

For reading thunderbird worked nice for me but not for sending mails.
The exchange (maybe only the one here, strangely configured) does
speak ESMTP on port 25.  I can authenticate with my credentials but
are not able to send a mail.
Recently we found out just enough of the protocol so a small script
can send textmessages, but no attachments.

My fallback is evolution for now.

> http://www.polarcloud.com/rikaichan/

Nice stuff, didnt know that one.

Christian