Re: [tlug] Quoting...yet again

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
> Josh Glover writes:
>
> Where are the "Mouse Power" users to point out best practices?

I use the mouse.  I also frequently use gmail as an interface as I am
often in places I would rather not be, but still able to get to the
web.

I do not run into problems trimming or posting inline.  Even under
Windows, where the mouse sometimes doese what it thinks you want it to
do, I am able to handle the task just fine.

:P I don't want this to turn into an OS bashing session, but I do find
it strange how an OS that was built from the ground up for the mouse
has more mouse related issues than the one that had the GUI tacked on
as an afterthought.  ^^;;