Re: [tlug] Trouble with external USB hard disk: Bug: Not so quick

"Nguyen Vu Hung" wrote:

> Take a look at the file /etc/fstab in OP's first email in the thread.
> It is completely corrupted! That's why I suggest him to contact KUbuntu.

/etc/fstab has problems, but it's not clear what or who caused it.
I.e., it is by no means clear that Kubuntu caused the problems,
so it is not appropriate to report a bug yet (if ever).
Keep in mind wonders like /root/gparted_details.htm
and /etc/fstab.pre-ntfs-config and their dates.

> It is completely corrupted!

That's an overstatement. /etc/fstab certainly has problems,
but is by no means "completely corrupted".
Most of /etc/fstab is correct.