Re: [tlug] Thunderbird RSS different from FireFox?

On Aug 14, 2008, at 7:34 PM, Dave M G wrote:

So far as I can tell, it works in FireFox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. At least, it does for me and some other people who have tested it.

However, Edward has told me that it does not work in Iceweasel. So that means Iceweasel and Thunderbird are doing something different enough to trigger an error.

The Debian folks use Gecko to make Iceweasel but they do so independently of Mozilla.

Unfortunately, you'll have to ask the Debian folks about how Iceweasel RSS handling is different from Firefox's.

Gen