Re: [tlug] Thunderbird RSS different from FireFox?

Gen, Ian, Mark,

Just to follow up... the web site in question is here:
http://autotelic.com

So far as I can tell, it works in FireFox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. At least, it does for me and some other people who have tested it.

However, Edward has told me that it does not work in Iceweasel. So that means Iceweasel and Thunderbird are doing something different enough to trigger an error.

If anyone else can take a look and let me know if they are experiencing any troubles viewing it, I might be able to narrow down what is wrong by getting a sense of what conditions break it.

Thanks for any help.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G