Re: [tlug] Thunderbird RSS different from FireFox?

Godwin, Ian,

Thanks for responding.

I'm going to make all the PHP open source soon anyway, so I wouldn't have a problem with letting anyone see it. I just have to confirm with the other person on the project when it's okay to make it public.

But, in any case, while I'm sure that there is an interaction between my PHP and some browsers that is causing a problem, there's not a lot I can accomplish by looking at the code without even the slightest idea of why some browsers would handle session data differently.

Up to now, I've tested in the major browsers without a single indication of a problem, so what would I do differently to test the results that only some browsers are seeing?

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G