Re: [tlug] OT: interesting NY times article:High-Tech Japanese, Running Out of Engineers

2008/5/26 Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com>:

> [...]

I think (hope?) Steve was joking. van Wolferen has an interesting
love-hate relationship with Japan, and you are likely to be a bit
offended by his main thesis, I think. Anyway, if you have the stomach
for it, start with "The Enigma of Japanese Power"[1], unless Steve has
a better recommendation.

Cheers,
Josh

[1] http://www.amazon.co.jp/Enigma-Japanese-Power-Karel-Wolferen/dp/0679728023