[tlug] Need Linux PDA recommendations

I've used a Nintendo DS for my Japanese language studies on the
morning train, but there seems to be no good interval-based training
vocabulary program available for that computer.

An alternative would be Mnemosyne (Python, GTK) on a Linux PDA. Can
anyone can recommend a PDA which I can easily install Linux? I would
like working WiFi, so Zaurus is out (and they're too expensive - I'm
willing to pay about 30-40 thousand yen).

Thanks,
Johan