Re: [tlug] [WAY-OT] US politics: Dog bites man [1]

Josh Glover writes:

 > If US politics chase you out of the country, I would not recommend
 > moving to Japan.

The worst thing I have against Japan is their "hate war, brownnose
U.S." attitude.  None of the countries you have mentioned are any
different, only less extreme.  They're all Northern countries
(including those on the other side of the equator) dependent on oil
and/or nuclear power.

It's hard to see how they can do much else, to be honest, but I'm 49,
perfectly square, and have seen enough of the underside of politics to
know that for me, going somewhere else to have more palatable politics
would be copping out.  (I don't mean to impose those standards on
anyone else, but FWIW that's the way I feel about it.)