RE: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

Oh, dear. I find myself attempting to correct Stephen Turnbull twice in
one day. And he's no Josh. :-) Clearly, someone has gone and taken him
away and replaced him with RMS.

(Geekspeek note, for those not familiar with it: "clearly" is correctly
translated as, "you are an idiot." Whom I'm addressing above is left as
an exercise left for the reader.)