Re: [tlug] unicode font with czech and japanese characters

On 14/08/07, Michal Hajek <hajek1@example.com> wrote:

> But to be honest, I adopt this policy:
> "if xterm (icluding uxterm) can do it, I do not want another terminal"
> even if not switching means some (hard) extra work to be done.

Why?  Do you like the hard work? :-)

> Beside this, I do not use either gnome nor xfce.

Neither do I.  I just use their terminals.  If you object to the
names, have a look at Sakura.  It is another terminal that uses the
same vte widget so should have the same abilities.  Sakura is neither
Gnome no Xfce.

--
Marty