Re: [tlug] unicode font with czech and japanese characters

* Marty Pauley (marty.pauley@example.com) [070814 13:15]:
> I can display Czech and Japanese together in gnome-terminal and
> xfce4-terminal with no problem.

well, yes.
But to be honest, I adopt this policy:
"if xterm (icluding uxterm) can do it, I do not want another terminal"
even if not switching means some (hard) extra work to be done.
Beside this, I do not use either gnome nor xfce.

On the other hand, I am happy to hear that other users can follow other
ways too :)

Best regards
Michal