Re: [tlug] [OT] Linux breeding out Microsoft (Was: Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISOstandard)

On 09/08/07, Simon Cozens <simon@example.com> wrote:

> If I cannot vote, I can snipe at both sides equally without having to
> take any personal responsibility. Result!

I know your comment was tongue-in-cheek, but I have found that just
makes me angry. I had to stop watching "The Daily Show" (which I
*love*) for a few weeks because it was just putting my blood pressure
through the roof at the ineptitude of both the Right and the Left in
American politics. :(

God grant me the patience to accept what I cannot change, right?
(But, obviously, I would dig the courage to change what I cannot
accept and the widom to know the difference... the whole nine
yards^W^W 8.235 metres. ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh