Re: [tlug] Supporting Linux

On 05/08/07, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:

> Okay I'll go back to deleting everything he posts from my In Box.

A valid choice. Hint: set up a filter to automatically delete mails,
so you are not tempted to read a post that will send you into a rage.

> If I don't read what he writes, I will not feel like replying.

Correct.

> I am (truly) sorry I got mixed up in this
> discussion in the first place.  It has been a huge waste of time and
> unpleasant for all and sundry.

I hope you understand that it is my duty to ensure that discussions on
this list do not reach the point of unpleasantness to all. Please help
me out by regulating yourself.

--
Cheers,
Josh