Re: [tlug] Supporting Linux

On 8/5/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> Lyle, if you cannot leave your personal disdain of Steve out of your
> posts, you are not welcome here. Period.
>
> Shape up or ship out.

Okay I'll go back to deleting everything he posts from my In Box.  I
was happily doing that for many months, but then stupidly began
reading his posts again.  If I don't read what he writes, I will not
feel like replying.  I am (truly) sorry I got mixed up in this
discussion in the first place.  It has been a huge waste of time and
unpleasant for all and sundry.

Sincerely,

Lyle