Re: [Resend] Re: [tlug] Translation

On 1 août 07, at 09:34, Darren Cook wrote:

Have a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer-
assisted_translation

Remember, my initial statement was that I do not have time to click a link. Sad, but true.

Yet, you have time to post 2 or 3 follow-ups asking what you'd see if
you clicked the URL, and time to read the replies you hope to get back?
Josh, unless you've dug out the 300 baud modem for the feeling of
nostalgia, you *do* have time to click the link.

But the real link is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OmegaT :)

BTW, the user story you're after is: OmegaT is software to help you
translate large documents (and other documents with similar content)
more quickly, and more consistently, thereby increasing the amount you
can earn per hour.

and increasing the amount of free time you can spend with the family :)

Thanks Darren.

JC