Re: [Resend] Re: [tlug] Translation

On 1 août 07, at 08:41, Josh Glover wrote:

On 01/08/07, Niels Kobschätzki <n.kobschaetzki@example.com> wrote:

Have a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer-
assisted_translation

Remember, my initial statement was that I do not have time to click a link. Sad, but true. If JC is, as I suspect, one of the developers of OmegaT, it is perfectly reasonable to think he *may* be willing to give me, a poor overworked translator, a "sales pitch" on why his software scratches my itch.

I'm "in charge" of documentation and user support. I'll check the user story thing because it looks like something I could use for the doc process.

If he's not, that's cool, but I am not going to have time to learn
about his software, evaluate it for my needs, etc.

I understand that. If you do novels etc I don't think it will help at all. If you do marketting stuff, you're getting closer but I have a deadline to I can't tell you more today :)

Cheers,

JC