Re: [Resend] Re: [tlug] Translation

On Jul 31, 2007, at 4:45 PM, Josh Glover wrote:

On 26/07/07, Jean-Christophe Helary <fusion@example.com> wrote:

On 26 juil. 07, at 16:56, Josh Glover wrote:

This sounds very cool, but I am too time-poor to even click the link.
Would you mind presenting a user story to demonstrate what problem
your project solves? Shaggy dogs welcome, according to Steve. ;)

You can keep terminology consistent in an easier way-> OmegaT matches the words to translate to a glossary you provide.

Right, but this is not a user story, and as a result, I have no clue what OmegaT is or what it does.

Have a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer- assisted_translation

Did this answered your question?

Niels