Re: [tlug] mlterm mojibake problem

I tried your settings.  The big difference was the LANG
environmental variable.  With ja_JP.eucJP set, it renders
Kanji ok, but SCIM still isn't working.

Add this to that long string I gave you before and see how you go:

--im=scim

Sorry I should have added that the first time I sent it. Hopefully
adding that should resolve your problems and allow you to get to it
without further ado.

If this works then you can add something like

input_method = scim

to your .mlterm/main and be happy.

Also, whilst holding down the ctrl key + right mouse clicking within
the mlterm window will open up a settings window. You can make changes
there and click save. This will update your main config file. Also a
good way to test settings on the fly.

Regards, Keith