Re: Scope of IP Address Blacklisting . . . . . (was: Re: [tlug] Re: Just attempted a subscribe attempt)

JEP,

Thank you for responding.

Just to be clear, was _only_ your IP address added to the blacklist,
or was a _block_ of IP addresses (that includes your IP address) added
to the blacklist?

It seems it was just mine, and not a block.

However, as of this morning, my IP has been taken down from the blacklist, so it seems that they have acknowledged that I am not an intentional spammer or at high risk of being exploited for spam.

--
Dave M G