Re: [tlug] Re: Just attempted a subscribe attempt

Godwin,

Thank you for your response.

Sorry, I think I may have been unclear and created some confusion.

The account I have with my web hosting service is a Virtual Private Server. That IP address is assigned to me only. So when I said "I" have been added to a blacklist, I meant "my IP address".

Since I am the only one using that IP address, doesn't that mean that somehow I could have made a mistake somewhere along the way with it?

I get what you are saying that it couldn't have been my email. I suspected that was probably incorrect.

But, is it possible that perhaps I had some insecure PHP script or something that got exploited?

--
Dave M G