Re: [tlug] Re: [OFF-LIST] Re: Where might I send my article?

Godwin,

Sorry for the article not being available.

As Josh says, I took it down while it's (hopefully) under consideration for acceptance at linux.com.

The submission guidelines say that any new article submitted can't have been "published" anywhere prior to sending it to them. I know it's extremely unlikely they would find it, or even look for it, but it seemed prudent to just play by their rules.

If it turns out that linux.com won't use it, I will make sure that it is again readable by TLUG members before Josh makes it available on site. So if anyone has some strong objection for any reason, they can make it known before making it public.

I hope that's okay.

--
Dave M G