[tlug] Re: [OFF-LIST] Re: Where might I send my article?

Josh, TLUG,

I'm not sure if I'm seeing all the conversation here. There seems to be some responses that reference messages I can't find.

In any case, thank you so much for all the proof reading and comments on the article.

Following your advice, I've taken down the article from the link I provided earlier, and sent in a submission request to Linux.com. I'm not really concerned about earning any money, but I am looking for a place that might facilitate more exposure.

If they decide to run it, then I will endeavor to make sure that TLUG gets a prominent mention. It would be my pleasure if somehow I could help raise the profile of this group in any way.

If it turns out they are not interested for whatever reason, then I hope you will still consider letting me make it available somewhere on tlug.jp, and then try to promote it the grass roots way through Slashdot and Digg and the like.

The submissions page on Linux.com says they will reply in two days or so. I will of course report here which way it goes.