Re: [tlug] Re: Just attempted a subscribe attempt

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:12:22 +0900, "Dave Gutteridge"
<ebisudave@example.com> wrote:

> I am going to try and research this further, but I would appreciate
> any advice on why I've been added to this blacklist and how to stay
> off of it.

*YOU* haven't been added to the blocklist. Your provider has. Someone
using the same mail circuit as you has spammed an outblaze account. It
has nothing whatsoever to do with your e-mail address possibly having
been spoofed.

Since your provider has been blocklisted, not you, it is your provider
who has to get off the blocklist, and it is to your provider that you
should be talking to now.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.