[tlug] Looking for Linux fit Laptop in Tokyo

Heyo!

I arrived two weeks ago in Japan and I am doing a one
year internship at a speech recognition research
company. Soon I will get my first salary and then I'll
be able to buy myself a Laptop, since I didn't bring
any with me.

Since I have never used a Laptop yet and since I have
encountered several problems trying to use some
hardware (I admit it was old hardware) under Linux, I
wonder how it is with Laptops, where changing the
hardware sounds somewhat difficult.

Is there like a Linux Store somewhere in Akihabra or
somewhere else in Tokyo?
Or can you recommend a Laptop or at least a Laptop
manufacturer?

The Laptop doesn't need to be a top model, but it
should have some hdd space and I'd like to be able to
run something like StarCraft or Quake III on it ;).

At home the distro I was using, was Arch Linux, but I
might try a different one, since I got so used to it -
for widen my horizon ;).

Thx for your help!
michi