Re: [tlug] Looking for Linux fit Laptop in Tokyo

On 7/9/07, Michael . <evil_xanthos@example.com> wrote:
Or can you recommend a Laptop or at least a Laptop
manufacturer?

The Laptop doesn't need to be a top model, but it
should have some hdd space and I'd like to be able to
run something like StarCraft or Quake III on it ;).

I have not had problems running Linux on any laptop I have owned since around 1996 or so (besides wintel modems and built-in web cameras). I may have been lucky...

I have owned more Toshiba laptops than any other brand. However, I
have also owned an Acer and recently bought a Dell XPS.

In the end a quick trip to http://tuxmobil.org/ may help.

Regards, Keith