Re: [tlug] Desktop Wars Query

On 27/06/07, Stuart Luppescu <slu@example.com> wrote:

Anyway, there's no pager, but I don't miss it, for these reasons:
1) You can easily switch workspaces with Alt-n (where `n' is the number
of the workspace). This is most convenient and what I use most often.

Yeah, I'm with you. I keep the same apps in the same desktops, so all I have to remember is:

Alt+1 for terms
Alt+2 for Firefox and Thunderbird
Alt+3 for XEmacs and two coding support terms
Alt+4 for Amarock
Alt+5 for miscellaneous shite, like OpenOffice.org

And Psi is pinned to all desktops with Ctrl+Alt+X when I first start it.

--
Cheers,
Josh